Friday, July 13, 2007

"You like that don't you...yah you do...your naughty"

The Beckhams have landed, the Beckhams have landed! Every one's favorite midfielder (whatever the hell that is) and his Spice girl wife have finally arrived in the U.S. and thank God, cause if there is one thing this country didn't have enough of its what ever the hell is going on in that picture over there. I don't even want to know where that hand ended up, and who do you think he is looking at....I am betting Ronaldo myself.
Anyways I can honestly say I don't envy Beckham, everyone is predicting that he is going to save the sport of soccer/futbol or at least make it a mainstream sport. And I don't see one aging star in a league of nobodies being able to pull that off. Beckham is peaking right now as far as U.S. popularity is concerned I suggest you ride it while you can sir cause unless you got a sex tape you can release in about 3 months your 15 minutes is slowly ticking down...





For more Beckham stuff check out:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=444718&root=mls&cc=5901
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=ap-sportsshowcase&prov=ap&type=lgns


No comments: